|1. What documents are required ? |
- Application form duly attested by Class-I
Gazetted Officer of Delhi Govt./Central Govt.
- Voter-I-Card/Ration card – As proof of present residence.
- Affidavit in prescribed format.
- Proof of continuous stay in Delhi for the last 3 years, such as Education certificate, Electricity bill, House tax, Water bill etc.
- Proff of date of birth. (Date of birth certificate issued by MCD or 10th class certificate)
- IMPORTANT : All
documents needs to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
|2. What is
application fee ? |
|3. Where to apply
- You can approach to the SDM of your area
or you can also approach to the concerned O/o the Deputy
Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE.
|4. What is the
Response time ? |
- Certificates are issued in 21 days.